You know how some people have "one of those days" or even "one of those weeks" sometimes? Well, I have "one of those lives". As you can read from my previous entry that I wrote earlier today, it hasn't exactly been a good day for me. Heck, it's been very trying.
Well, not even an hour ago, my mom called my aunt to see if we can take care of this squabble we got into last time. To make a long story short, the last time I spoke to them, my aunt (my fathers sister) called us & then basically chewed me out because 1)she just wanted to and then after I spoke to her 2)because I was doing nothing except trying to be a protective big sister to her daughters. God forbid I ever do that again.
Without going into personal details, my cousins had to deal with some pretty big issues (well, big to me, to them it's just an everyday thing and pretty normal) & I supported them and told them that I was there for them.
This was turned on me and I was essentially slapped in the face (metaphorically) by them telling their mother that I was pushing them to "tell their secrets" to me without disclosing anything of my own. I was also said to have "mood swings" by the very person who had them when I visited them.
She had the audacity to lie & say that when I was there, I kept on pushing her to "tell her secrets" to me and that when she wouldn't, I got mad and moved my stuff to my other cousins room. The truth was that she just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. I have no clue why. And with her random attitude switch, I saw no point in staying and sleeping over in a persons room that didn't even want to talk to me. AND not only that, she sent this long (BS'ed in my opinion) message on fb a few days after I came back apologizing for her attitude & how she shouldn't have behaved that way.
Another ironic bit is that the words "tell me your secrets" or anything close to that has NEVER IN MY LIFE come out of my mouth so I have no idea what the h**l they are talking about there.
Oh, & when I found out about the above mentioned issue, I was naturally worried about them, as a normal person usually is. And so I told them (albeit a few times--only 2-3 come to think of it) that if they EVER needed to talk to me, I was there for them no matter what and even if it was 2 a.m. I'd get up and talk to them & listen to them.
This was turned around and said that I bothered them and nagged them to "tell me their secrets" (again with that phrase) until they had to make something up. I kid you not.
I'm beyond livid right now. My hands are shaking because I'm THAT angry.
You know something? The saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" is so true.
All I wanted to do was protect my cousins, and instead I was called a liar & that everything that they said to me they had to say to get me off of their case.
Wow. Just...wow.
Like I said, people. I just have one of those lives...
**Edit: I did call and talk to my aunt today. Just because I wanted to get all that stuff off of my chest. And I did and I do feel better but only because I was able to speak my piece and let them know the truth once and for all. That's about the only silver lining to that cloud. She was the same-told me off b/c she knows that if that stuff is said to my folks, she will be shot down by them and quick. And she basically accused me of more lies (is it sad I'm not even surprised anymore?) one of which involved me coming down their stairs (when I recently visited) with an attitude b/c when she called me I exclaimed "What do you want?" and only then came down. Wow--considering that never happened I don't know what to say. o_O
I'm not really gonna go into it, but it was basically more lies like that and quite frankly I'm sick of defending myself to people like her. They aren't even worth my time.
The only people that matter to me now are friends and family that truly care for me and love me. The rest can just get out and stay out of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment