It was quite fun and simple. After 3 years I was finally able to celebrate a birthday with my family!
Before that, I would go out to dinner with friends and play games and stuff when I lived in Atlanta. Don't get me wrong--that was a lot of fun too but I've missed my family a lot as well. : )
The cake was awesome (the picture isn't of the cake we had--I just thought it was a cute b-day cupcake) and I got the ipod/radio playing alarm clock that I really wanted so woo hoo for that!
Overall, it was a small, simple ceremony--but that's just how I wanted it. My mom even made ribs (beef) and I even wore my fake grass skirt and lei's (I wanted it to be Hawaiian themed).
So, basically we all had a good time! : )

(The alarm clock I wanted)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment