First and foremost, GO TEAM JACOB! wooooooo!
haha okay now with that out of my system ; ) here goes: First the negative stuff. I thought the vampires makeup was HORRIBLE! They are supposed to be gorgeous not chalky and anemic looking! (I mean, I know they're vampires and all..but still!) In a lot of scenes you could see that Edward was wearing A LOTTT of makeup and even lipstick at some points (or it felt that way to me). Yuck. & yes indeed he really looked like a creeper in a lot of scenes. And no, I'm not being biased here! Oh also, the vampire eyes? Not a huge fan of 'em. You could totally tell they were wearing contacts so that looked a bit tacky to me. & speaking of tacky, why don't we discuss Jacob's fugly wig? Really...it was hideous and looked INCREDIBLY fake. They seriously need to hire better makeup artists and contact lens providers and wig people too. I don't understand how Stephenie Meyer approved that crap!
Oh also, they need to tell the actors to be less STIFF. I mean, I know they have to do the whole self control thing, but they need to make 'em a bit more relaxed or something!
A few things I liked: some of the extra things they added such as Billy trying to be all "hip" in his lingo. The wall art made of graduation caps. I think they may have mentioned something about "matriculation" vaguely in the book, so I liked that they incorporated it that way into the movie. Another thing I like: ALICE. She only had, what? 2? 3? lines in the movie and I already like her character. I also liked some of the extra lines that they added such as (& I'm probably butchering this) Rosalie: "What if she's not even Italian?" Emmett: "Her name's Bella..." oh and Edward's line at the end when he says something along the lines of "I leave you alone for a minute and the wolves descend".
No comments:
Post a Comment